Go Back   ZeldaPower Forums > Fan Works > Fan Art & Games

Old Jan. 29, 2004, 11:44 PM   #1
--QuikSilver27

Default Tingle Tactics Dx Version

Click here: http://zfgn.gunsha.com/demos.php

Me and Bitmap teamed up and have been working very hard on this game. With tons of new items and levels it will be much much greater than the first. The game will feature mini games and bonus levels and even once you beat the game the first time there will still be many more things to find. The game will include ice and light arrows this time and many other weapons that I will not tell you about(lol...hope you like suprises ). We are going to release one more demo after this one featuring the 2 player mode so try and get as many more rupees than your team mate in this one . I might release some pics of some other levels and mini games but other than that, you won't get to play any other levels besides the one in the first game. Enjoy.
Old Jan. 31, 2004, 05:42 PM   #2
--QuikSilver27

Well I guess I'm not posting anything from the game here because no body here seems to like the game. No coments tell me that nobody cares. Oh well...the other sites love the game.
Old Feb. 1, 2004, 02:12 AM   #3
zaketo
Hero

Send a message via AIM to zaketo

Who said we hated it?

People just dont want to post because they just enjoy looking not posting.

With exception's to Rpgs.
Believe it or not! Im whatchin E3!<br />I never thoguht Id get in so EASSILLY.<br />Whatchin G4 in my beaaautiful chair!<br />What do I see? Beleive it or not ITS E3!!!!!!!!!<br /><br />Pip pip my good sir! I do beleive that your eyes are looking in this direction. Now I shall sue your a$$ off!<br /><br />BEWARE, I RETURN, WITH MORE RACIST IDEAS AND COMMON GROUND STUPIDITY, AND A BROKEN CAPS LOCK KEY. Hey that kinda rhymes.
zaketo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Feb. 1, 2004, 04:43 PM   #4
--QuikSilver27

I never said anyone hated it. People at other boards I've been to coment a lot on my game, which is the least people could do if they download the demo which I was kind enough to release. Its very exciting to read peoples replies about the game and if I don't get any then whats the point in pesting here.
Old Feb. 3, 2004, 03:46 PM   #5
zaketo
Hero

No'one replies to my topics ever.

And I am still angry about it.
Believe it or not! Im whatchin E3!<br />I never thoguht Id get in so EASSILLY.<br />Whatchin G4 in my beaaautiful chair!<br />What do I see? Beleive it or not ITS E3!!!!!!!!!<br /><br />Pip pip my good sir! I do beleive that your eyes are looking in this direction. Now I shall sue your a$$ off!<br /><br />BEWARE, I RETURN, WITH MORE RACIST IDEAS AND COMMON GROUND STUPIDITY, AND A BROKEN CAPS LOCK KEY. Hey that kinda rhymes.
Old Feb. 3, 2004, 07:49 PM   #6
--QuikSilver27

Yeah...I think people here are more interested in unoriginal fan games that once again take place in Hyrule and ganon returns and kidnaps zelda. I wouldn't be suprised if that was the reason because tons of people answer those threads. I would personally rather play in a brand new world with new bad guys and bosses instead of beating Ganon all over again. Everything in Tingle Tactics had something to do with most of the zelda games but the idea of the game is pretty original of coarse. But I do have my own original idea for a zelda game which I may eventually make into a game some day.
Old Feb. 4, 2004, 01:04 AM   #7
Gerudo_King
Squire

Send a message via MSN to Gerudo_King

Ill check it out and be sure to comment on it. btw, i havent seen bitmap on the Fan games section for Yonks, whatever happened to his old game he posted screenies for on one of the old boards?
Old Feb. 4, 2004, 01:47 AM   #8
Gerudo_King
Squire

Send a message via MSN to Gerudo_King

Woah nice game!, i finished level 1 and i have to say this game kicks so much %$$, the thing that i liked was the whole day/Nuight thing, aswell as extras and the cuccos attack
Old Feb. 4, 2004, 05:28 PM   #9
--QuikSilver27

I'm glad you liked it . And bitmap is still making his game reunification.
Old Feb. 4, 2004, 07:09 PM   #10
zaketo
Hero

Strangely,I'm making a game where ganon returns.

but it's more of a joke than an actual game......
Old Feb. 13, 2004, 02:46 PM   #11
nphage

It's a very nice game. I am glad to see you fixed some of the problems with some of your earlier versions of the game. What do the powder kegs do?
Old Feb. 14, 2004, 05:41 PM   #12
--QuikSilver27

They do nothing in the demo but in the final version they will be a special weapon for the tingle tuner like the magic(fire, ice, and light) arrows are for link.
Old Feb. 29, 2004, 10:55 AM   #13
Jerle563
Squire

Send a message via AIM to Jerle563

I downloaded it and it was fun
Jerle563 is offline   Reply With Quote