Go Back   ZeldaPower Forums > ZeldaPower > Creativity Corner

Old Dec. 8, 2017, 04:24 PM   #1
sephiroth976
Self Proclaimed Game Dev
Peasant

Triforce Zelda: The Golden Kingdom

Hey everyone, this is my first post on this forum so i hope im posting this in the right section.

So, some of you may have already heard about this Spanish ORPG game called Zelda El Reino Dorado or The Golden Kingdom in english.

The game was relatively recently translated to english using scripts to translate it on the go with google translate and bing, which is far from perfect, but it works.

After downloading the source and messing with it a while, fixing bugs, manually translating some menus and stuff and even adding a couple of small features and quests of my own and playing through it with a friend i started entertaining the idea of opening a public server for people to play on (if there is enough interest).

There is currently one other server i know about out there from the same guy who originally made the translation code, however, my server would be a little bit different.

Here are some of the changes i would have for my server if i were to open it publicly:
  • 10x Exp rate for both killing enemies and doing quests to make the game feel more fluid and less grindy.
  • Stats higher then 255. (I have removed the hardcoded limit of stats being 255 as it made endgame buffs and equipment useless after you reach those kinds of stats)
  • More quests! (ive already made a couple)
  • PVE Arena. (this one is hard to explain, basically i started building a new area dedicated to PVE, it will have lots of quests, unlockable areas and rewards for doing PVE stuff)
  • Lots of bug fixes and small changes.
On top of that, the game itself already features both Hyrule and Termina to explore with 8+ dungeons, tons of extra areas and caves, tamable pets, 4 races with 2 classes each for a total of 8 classes, each with their own unique skills and equipment, mounts, guilds, rebirthing and more.. it truly is a fully featured game already.

Anyway, if you are still reading this i hope you at least find it interesting, and i would love to hear your thoughts on it!

Oh, and here are a few screenshots:

sephiroth976 is offline   Reply With Quote