Go Back   ZeldaPower Forums > Fan Works > The Writers' Corner

Old Jun. 30, 2003, 11:44 AM   #1
symuun
Ornery Despot
administrator
Platinum Triforce Legend

Default The Legend of Zelda: End of Worlds

This is another attempt of mine at a sequel to my previous Zelda fanfics, but I have a good idea for a story this time. If anyone wants to join they can; I'm not going to set a limit on characters or a minimum number; when I feel I have enough I'll say. I'll post the prologue later, hopefully.

/\Punisher makes awesome banners./\
symuun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jun. 30, 2003, 02:18 PM   #2
Lily of the Valley
"Get bent, pricks!"
Hero

Send a message via AIM to Lily of the Valley Send a message via MSN to Lily of the Valley Send a message via Yahoo to Lily of the Valley

A profile so I can join, por favor?

Lily of the Valley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jun. 30, 2003, 03:44 PM   #3
symuun
Ornery Despot
administrator
Platinum Triforce Legend

*Smacks head* How could I forget that? Sorry about that...

Name:
Species: (Zelda races only please, no elves/dwarves/whatever)
Appearance:
Personality: (Please make this quite detailed, so I've got something to work with.)
Good/Evil:
Weapons:
Magic:
Special Skills:
Anything else I should know?:

Old Jul. 1, 2003, 02:10 PM   #4
Lily of the Valley
"Get bent, pricks!"
Hero

Send a message via AIM to Lily of the Valley Send a message via MSN to Lily of the Valley Send a message via Yahoo to Lily of the Valley

(PS: If you're stuck with ideas, esp. for my characters, PM me.)
You can use my quotes in your ff.
'yada yada yada'=Something someone else has said about Leila.
"yada yada yada"=Leila talking about herself (which she does frequently).

Name: Leila Dragmire
Birth Date: December 4th.
Sex: "With who? You can't have fun with your shadow, you know." (Her gender is female.)
Mother: Twinrova Dragmire
Father: Ganondorf Dragmire
Nickname/s: Lei-lei
Pet/s: "I like to use the prisoners as pack mules on the occasion."
Species: "100% MENACE TO THE WORLD! Oh, you mean my race? Gerudo, naturally."
Appearance: [img]http://neondragonart.com/Art/FanArt/caldina/caldina.jpg' border='0' alt='user posted image'] If Leila weren't so ticklish, she'd take a bite out of this squid.
Voice: Like her mothers, nasal & raspy.
Personality Info-
Pet Peeves: Not getting her way (which rarely happens), Suitors, & Interlopers.
Award/s: Has a reputation of being the most vicious Gerudo in the Valley. That promoted her to Head of Prison Security.
Weakness: Her immaturity. She acts like a 2 year old, so her peers don't see her as serious as she really is.
Emotional Stability: 'Let's just put it this way: Calm was never a word in her vocabulary.'- Nabooru
Attitude(s)/Prejudice(s): Hates any man who asks her for her hand in marriage & hates any woman who doesn't kiss the ground she walks on.
Disease(s)/Handicap(s): Is a princess...at least she thinks that's a handicap.
Favorite Color/s: red, for blood, or course.
Favorite Food/s: Calamari
Favorite Drink/s: "...uh...Milk is nice."
Favorite Music: The screams of pain...
Favorite Art: "I love torturing devices. I often wonder who came up with such beautiful and amusing toys."
Hobbies: Torturing, eating, competeing, & insulting.
Favorite Sport/s: Archery, Horseback (usually prisonerback), & jousting.
Child/ren: None
Sibling/s: Older sister Nabooru & Younger Half-brother Drexx Xavier (if his creator decides t ouse him in this ff).
Good/Evil: "Go ahead, guess! It isn't that hard to figure out."
Weapons: A nice rack...of scimitars that rest in her room.
Element/Magic: Fire
Special Skills: Able to turn into an assortment of creatures with the help of a pendant she was given by a stranger on her 14th birthday.
Anything else I should know? Yes, see below.
Main Goal: To savor the enjoyment of everyone else's pain.
World: Hyrule, more specifically Gerudo Fortress in Gerudo Valley.
Single: "Yes, and hopefully always..."
Married: "Are you kidding? I'd kill to not look at another suitor for the rest of my life. I end up killing anyway, but ypu know what I mean."
Gender Preference: "Strong men who share similar ideals, and, of course, are ready to be played with at any time!"
Economic Status: "Spoiled freshly and cleanly rich"
Education: "Everyone says that I attended Gerudo school with the rest of the girls, but come on, do you actually think I paid attention?"
Language/s Spoken: Gerudo, Hylian, & Sheikah.
Regional Dialect: Gerudo.
Military Service: "You could consider me part of the Fortress Guard, although I really don't do anything."
Politics: "I know the equation of Gerudo Politics, 'Killing = Conquering = Reign = Success = Money = Influence = Power = Getting what you want = Unanimous obedience of others.' That's all I need to know."
Place In History: "I will become Hyrule's Absolute Empress. Thus, no one can stop me."
Occupation(s): Princess, Gerudo Guard, & Head of Prison Security.
Organization(s): "Me Myself and I! Isn't that just the most wonderful thing?"

Name: Lily Summers
Birth Date: Lil was found outside the Spirit Temple June 18th, and celebrates her birthday then, since she cannot remember that far back.
Sex: "...I really don't know you that well." (Her gender is female.)
Mother: Surrogate Mother- Nabooru
Father: Unknown
Nickname/s: Called Lil by those close to her, enters competitions under the name Lily of the Valley.
Pet/s: Sand-colored mare named Desert Rose that she rides in races, raids, obstacle courses, jousting tournaments and shows throughout Hyrule (for the almighty rupee, of course).
Species: Hylian-born, Gerudo-raised.
Appearance: [img]http://pantransit.reptiles.org/images/1999-01-31/utena04.jpg' border='0' alt='user posted image'] I found this to be a significantly more accurate picture of Lily. I actually explored (& got this pic from) the Revolutionary Girl Utena section of Pantransit. I was leery at first because Utena & Lily's settings are so different, I thought my search would have no profit. I was wrong.
Voice: A loud and boisterous Soprano who will sing a lullaby with as much heart as a drinking tune and wow those who listen. 'I wouldn't be so surprised to learn that the Goddesses gave their very own voice to her.'-Yonan
Personality Info-
Pet Peeves: Princesses (especially Leila) & chauvinist pigs who only see women/men as a sex toy (ie: Ganondorf & Leila).
Award/s: Has won several contests in Hyrule, and is a renowned theif, despite her noisy, clumsy, and carefree facade.
Weakness: Narcolepsy. 'That girl could be fighting off assassins and fall asleep right in the middle of battle. It's a shame that she hasn't been killed yet.' -Leila
Emotional Stability: 'Lil is relatively happy-go-lucky, but she can be pissed off, and what a temper she has!' -Nabooru
Attitude(s)/Prejudice(s): Trusts the sage-kind, for Nabooru is sage of the spirit temple, and who that lives in seclution would dare harm a guest, right? Despises those who think lesser of the Gerudo and their customs just because they have a penchant for snatching everything that isn't nailed down.
Disease(s)/Handicap(s): Her narcolepsy, and the fact that her rather immense magic meter (or whatever the use of magic is regulated by) needs to be recharged by rest, and thus can be vulnerable when low.
Favorite Color/s:"The golden radience of the sulight and the flawless white of the clouds on a sunny day do brighten up my mood."
Favorite Food/s: Coconuts. 'I remember when Lil tried to shimmy up the trees to snatch a coconut when I first took her to the Oasis. She slid down that time, but now Lily can pluck a whole tree full of coconuts in the blink of an eye...and that's on a bad day.'-Nabooru
Favorite Drink/s: "There's nothing like ice cold spring water to keep the thirst quenched in the desert."
Favorite Music: Ceremonial Gerudo Music
Favorite Art: "I like the stained glass in the temple. When the sun shines through it, I often sit to just look at the many colors dancing on the floor.
Hobbies: Singing, Dancing, Cooking, & Stealing.
Favorite Sport/s: Jousting, Archery, & Horseback.
Child/ren: None
Sibling/s: None
Good/Evil: "I stand with the 3. The 3 Goddesses, that is."
Weapons: The Giant frying pan, plus the traditional Gerudo Theivery Gear, & a bow with arrows.
Element/Magic: Mastered magic taught by Nabooru, is looking into different types of magics.
Special Skills: Has the unique ability to revive the recently dead, but this costs her quite a bit of energy, so she doesn't revive just anyone.
Main Goal: "To better the world for the people coming after me."
World: Spirit Temple in Gerudo Valley in Hyrule.
Single: "Right now? Yes. Forever...probably not."
Married: "Not now...maybe in 5 years or so. I haven't looked at enough men yet."
Gender Preference: "I like the male types. I treat them as equals and expect the same from them."
Economic Status: "I live a modest life style, but what really matters is that I support myself, unlike some 16-year olds *cough*Leila*cough*."
Education: Taught by Nabooru and the other teachers at Gerudo School.
Language/s Spoken: Hylian, Gerudo, & Telepathy (the sage language).
Regional Dialect: Gerudo
Military Service: "I am a theif, not a murderer."
Politics: "Technically, the Gerudo Rule is supposed to be that of a Theocratical Council. Thus, I am supposed to be involved with Politics. That ugly thing some call 'Ganondrof' is the reason why I'm not."
Place In History: "That will be determined by Farore, Din, & Nyaru. What I can tell you is that I am ready for anything that comes at me."
Occupation(s): Theif, Dancer, Aprentice, Tourguide, Singer, Cook, & so much more...
Organization(s): "I'm bound to serve the 3. No other such organizations appeal to me."

Name: Yonan Mertico
Age: 16,712,131,819,242,530 years old (By looks age is about 20. Was last born 42 years ago.)
Birth Date: He's a January 1st baby. That's when he was thrown on the Shadow Temple doorstep & found by Impa some 40 or so years ago.
Sex: "Just as long as I can gnaw on your flesh while I'm at it..." (He is a male)
Mother: Surrogate Mother -Impa
Father: Thatius Mertico, a highly respected/feared shadow demon. (Also a relative of Bongo Bongo's.)
Nickname/s: Yoni (Called that by Impa)
Pet/s: "My livestock...but I guess that doesn't count because I eat those for breakfast."
Species: Demon/Hylian hybrid.
Appearance: [img]http://pantransit.reptiles.org/images/1998-08-24/slkura.jpg' border='0' alt='user posted image'] [img]http://pantransit.reptiles.org/images/1998-08-24/Okura1.jpg' border='0' alt='user posted image'] 2 Yonan pictures for the price of 1! Well, you didn't have to pay, but that's beside the point...(PS: His irises are black. Not green like Kurama's are.)
Voice: Explosively loud & deep, can break into a raspy hiss on occasion. (PS: His irises are black. Not green like Kurama's are.)
Personality Info-
Pet Peeves: Any who mention anything having to do with vegetables.
Award/s: No...but if there was an award for craziest lifestyle, he'd win for sure.
Weakness: Becomes overly happy some times, and does not think of what he's doing when overly happy. Also has a soft spot for his many offspring; too bad they're scattered across Hyrule & he rarely sees them.
Emotional Stability: Unstable. At one time he can be so calm you wouldn't think he was a living being, the next moment he's grinning from ear to ear like a child that has been given a lifetime supply of candy, then he strangles the closest person for no apparent reason.
Attitude(s)/Prejudice(s): Sky high ego, loves his looks so much he spends half of his day praising himself in the mirror.
Disease(s)/Handicap(s): Yonan is half Hylian, half Demon, so he really isn't accepted by either race. "No matter, they'll all become my supper eventually."
Favorite Color/s: Black.
Favorite Food/s: Hylian sandwich on whole wheat bread.
Favorite Drink/s: Marlott.
Favorite Music: Quiet.
Favorite Art: "Pictographs. Mostly of me."
Hobbies: Eating (Hylians), looking at himself, & scheming evil deeds.
Favorite Sport/s: 'Yoni was never an active boy...'-Impa
Child/ren: many
Sibling/s: none
Good/Evil:"It depends how you look at it. If you're good, you'll say I'm evil. If you're evil, you'll say I'm good."
Weapons: His claws on his hands & feet.
Element/Magic: Well, it's pretty obvious if Yonan's dad is a shadow demon & he is dropped off at the shadow temple, he's extrememly well versed in the shadow Element & it's magic.
Special Skills: Shapeshifting. His favorite form is a Giant Boa Constrictor.
Main Goal: "To master the techniques of respawning, so I would be able to permanently regain position as Lord of the Universe by being able to control where and what I respawn as."
World: Hyrule
Single: "Now...yes."
Married: "I was, several times. I had to cancel such marriges because a select few of the homosexual variety were threatening to kill my wives, and I knew that I couldn't afford to lose one of the few women insane enough to live at the bottom of the well. Unless, of course, I get hungry..."
Gender Preference: "Who cares? I eat them eventually anyway..." (Yes, this does mean that Yoni is bisexual.)
Economic Status: "I do have a small fortune to buy what items I do need, but the rupee is fairly insignificant to my plots of ruling the universe."
Education: "Impa wasn't all that much of a mother or teacher to me, because she knew I wanted it that way. I did watch and learn from her anyway."
Language/s Spoken: Demonic, Hylian, & Sheikah.
Regional Dialect: Demonic
Military Service: "I am my own Military."
Politics: "Politics are for weaklings. I rule with feral fear."
Place In History: For a period of time, Yoni used to rule the universe. Then, with the aid of the newly-created Triforce, the Goddesses & other Creators banished Yonan to the mortal realm...or so they thought.
Occupation(s): Ex-Lord of the Universe.
Organization(s): "I may ordain myself in the Society of Registered Demons. That is, of course, if I don't decide to demolish it."
(PS: Charcter hints if I;m not there: Hearken back to AFDS for Leila, if what you're looking for ain't there, think of her as a little mischeivious kitten. Rely in your memories of KoAF for Lily.Yoni is basically a big hungry (& slightly horny) boa constrictor.)

Old Jul. 1, 2003, 02:36 PM   #5
symuun
Ornery Despot
administrator
Platinum Triforce Legend

It's going to be mainly about an evil person with a very evil plan- I won't say what it is, as it'll spoil the story- and a group of adventurers, Link included, who try to stop him. That's the basic idea, but there will be other elements to it, including a traitor in the midst of the group.

Old Jul. 1, 2003, 04:32 PM   #6
Lily of the Valley
"Get bent, pricks!"
Hero

Well, that really didn't answer my questions. Who do you think would be good for this ff?
Lily, Tori, Amaya, Reez, Khanie, Kat, Mitsy, Rita, who?

Old Jul. 2, 2003, 10:23 AM   #7
Lythia

yes, symuun, you aren't giving everyone much to work with.
Old Jul. 2, 2003, 12:13 PM   #8
symuun
Ornery Despot
administrator
Platinum Triforce Legend

Sorry, it's been so long since I wrote something joinable I forgot how much is needed. What sort of information do you need? LotV, since I only recognise one of the characters there, I couldn't say.

Old Jul. 2, 2003, 03:47 PM   #9
Lily of the Valley
"Get bent, pricks!"
Hero

Quote:
Sorry, it's been so long since I wrote something joinable I forgot how much is needed. What sort of information do you need? LotV, since I only recognise one of the characters there, I couldn't say.
Mainly the time period...I know that Link's in it, but there are several possible times that Link could be in it (Hey, he could even be in a futuristic Hyrule, if they kept his body in the freezer long enough). And the setting.
Characters:
Lily Summers (AFDS Version)
Lilith Summers (KoAF Version)
Victoria Chen (AFDS, Rauru's Granddaughter)
Rezinohl Sanderson (8 Moons character, Hylian who came too close to evil)
Katsune Xenichi (8 Moons character, assassin who was hired by Link)
Sakura Sanderson (My Little Cherry Blossom, ninja apprentice who forces Link to allow her to join his party)
Leila Dragmire (AFDS, Relative to Ganondorf)
&
Demon Lord Yoni/Yonan (KoAF, Hylian-looking cannibalistic Demon who used to rule the Universe a long time ago)
There, the full names of the charas, a bit on the versions for this ff, & stories that they're in. You can pick more than one character, but some characters can't be together in the ff due to time constraints in the original stories (ie: Sakura & Rezinohl can't be together because they are daughter & father respectively).

Old Jul. 3, 2003, 01:31 PM   #10
symuun
Ornery Despot
administrator
Platinum Triforce Legend

Okay... the time period is when Link's a young adult; not long after my stories involving Aquin. The setting begins in Hyrule, but will move between the various worlds in the series and maybe a few new ones as well.
Since all of my fanfics follow on from each other in one way or another the KoAF Lily might be a good choice, since she's been in them before. Leila might also be an interesting character, as a relative to Ganondorf. Had the WW plot not forced me to edit my timeline, Ganondorf would be dead, which would have added even more interest to it.

Old Jul. 6, 2003, 05:34 PM   #11
Lily of the Valley
"Get bent, pricks!"
Hero

How evil of those WW people! I've decided to fill out a profile for Leila, though I may fill one out for KoAF Lily as well. I'm not finished with it, as I must find a picture to help fill out the empty & unfinished catagories.

Old Jul. 7, 2003, 03:56 PM   #12
symuun
Ornery Despot
administrator
Platinum Triforce Legend

This is wonderful! I haven't had anyone this evil to work with since Lylix, and with any luck this will be even better. One question, though- what is Leila's relationship with her father? Does she hate him, admire him, pretend he doesn't exist...?

Old Jul. 7, 2003, 06:52 PM   #13
Ganny
Bronze Legend

Send a message via AIM to Ganny Send a message via MSN to Ganny

Name: Jair Rowe
Species: Shiekah
Appearance: He wears Blue cloak, and a hood of the same color covers his head. He stands 6' 1" tall, and he is musculer, yet lean. Underneath a blue hood, black as coal hair absorbs all light, and blue eyes that pierce you to your very soul stare out at you. He wears a black tunic, green leggings, and brown leather shoes so soft that he can strangle an owl if he wants to.
Personality: Smart, stubborn, and misunderstood. He is a loner.
Good/Evil: Good
Weapons: A poisoned dagger, and the Mystic's Sword
Magic: The Mystic Nova, deep Freeze, and cure.
Special Skills: He is very knowladgeable of medicine, antidotes and poisons, can steal your eyes and you won't notice that they are gone till you look to closly at something, and can poison someone and not even touch the food.
Anything else I should know? The reason he is misunderstood is because when he recieved the Mystic's Sword, several people attacked them. He killed them on, but fell unconsious. When he awoke, he was surrounded by people that wanted to kill him, because one of the bandits was a rich and powerful nobleman.

Xliunx shall be given the Suite A1 Cell when I take over the world, and shall feast on the finest bread and water.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Teej
Sometimes people prefer the single player adventure as opposed to multiplayer action. Heck, sometimes, people love paying monthly fees to get some multiplayer online action.
You will read the Ultimate Fanfiction NOW!

Slow Suicide (Working Title)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Niroht View Post
I'm not sure. I don't pretend to understand women.
Ganny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jul. 8, 2003, 02:42 PM   #14
symuun
Ornery Despot
administrator
Platinum Triforce Legend

That's fine, but what exactly is the Mystic Nova?
Chapter one coming when I get one more character.

Old Jul. 8, 2003, 10:34 PM   #15
Lily of the Valley
"Get bent, pricks!"
Hero

Quote:
This is wonderful! I haven't had anyone this evil to work with since Lylix, and with any luck this will be even better. One question, though- what is Leila's relationship with her father? Does she hate him, admire him, pretend he doesn't exist...?
Sort of a combo of all 3, symuun. Leila uses her father to get the things she wants, but he knows it and they come with a price: Being set up with the most ridiculous suitors. Leila hates her Daddy for that, but pretends that she & Ganondorf could never be on better terms or that her dad doesn't exist (it depends what kind of mood she's in at the time). She admires him (even though she won't admit it) for his knowledge of the world outside the Valley, and tricks him into sharing some of that information. Would it be possible to give a profile on Yoni/Yonan as well as KoAF Lilith? Leila, Yoni/Yonan, & Lily have connections to each other (& you'd get another Villain or 2...)
You also may want to check Jair Rowe's profile, since I don't think full-blooded Sheikah have black hair.

Old Jul. 9, 2003, 08:45 AM   #16
dragoncrest
Squire

Send a message via MSN to dragoncrest Send a message via Yahoo to dragoncrest

interesting
Old Jul. 9, 2003, 02:08 PM   #17
symuun
Ornery Despot
administrator
Platinum Triforce Legend

Dragoncrest- Interesting? It's not even started yet.
Lily- The more profiles the merrier. And I'm not even sure there is a set colour for Sheikah- Impa has grey hair and Sheik is blonde, and since the Sheikah will feature quite a lot in this story I'm sure I can find an excuse.
Anyway, here's a prologue, because I'm feeling inspired but I'm not quite ready to write a full chapter.

The Sheikah have many legends. Some tell of the Triforce, with its strange powers and history. Others tell of Link, the Hero of Time, and his many adventures. But they also have prophecies; tales of things that will some day come to pass. One of these tells of the End of Worlds, when everything will end and there will be nobody to stop it. But the Sheikah live in hope that this day will not come; that for once, their prophecy will be untrue. But what none of them know is that the End of Worlds will come not in the future, but in the past. Why wait for everyone to die out, when you can go to a time period when everyone is too busy to stop the End of Worlds...?

Old Jul. 9, 2003, 04:21 PM   #18
dragoncrest
Squire

ok

i see
Old Jul. 9, 2003, 04:21 PM   #19
dragoncrest
Squire

interesting aint it
Old Jul. 9, 2003, 09:08 PM   #20
Lily of the Valley
"Get bent, pricks!"
Hero

Yoni/Yonan: Sounds very diabolical, this End of Worlds concept. I raise a glass to you! *raises glass of Harlott (which is a mixture of alcoholic drinks & fermented bodily fluids) to the writing of the prolouge while his stomach growls in the background* Forgive me, mortal, it is quite past my evening snacktime. *steps out of room & wails of pre-death Hylians peak and silently subside*
Oh yes, Mr. Writer, The 'Queen Mother' (the one known as Alice, who created me) wishes to know which name you think suits me better, Yoni, or Yonan. I personally don't care, as long as you don't call me a vegetarian, but she is tired of typing both names.
(Disclaimer: Due to the nature of this half-demon, some of the content in this post may make the weak-stomached & over-imaginative or . Yoni/Yonan is trying to be as gentlemanly as possible about his eating habits, and is not responsible for vomit or bedwetting that may commence concluding reading this post.)