Go Back   ZeldaPower Forums > Fan Works > The Writers' Corner

Old Aug. 19, 2003, 06:11 PM   #1
LeltheHuggles
Warrior

Default Chronicles of Faith

Prologue

In the beginning there was nothing. Then came the three Goddesses, forces of fire, water and wind. Din, Farore, and Nyru created the world from their burning energy, their gentle love, and fierce sense of justice. Departing from their creation they left but a simply touch of their power, three triangles of power, wisdom, and courage. The Triforce. However they were not the only ones. In the center was a simple void, or was it? It was a black shard of the Triforce. This was the Delta, a piece whose power reined from chaos and Darkness. Born from this fragment were two beings, Majora and Link. Made of the same blood, the same flesh, their destiny was tied to one another. And for eternity they would never escape one another.

For years the two battled upon the mortal planes, exchanging blows after blow. Majora gained many allies, a tribe full of strong thief like warriors known as Gereudos, named after his wife Gereu, a black witch whom he had met in his travels, and his right hand man, a dark sorcerer named Bongo. With their combined might he set to wage war on the newly found kingdom known as Hyrule.

Link quickly became infatuated with Princess Zelda when he joined to become a knight. Draziw, a powerful alchemist urged the kingdom to move out of its archaic period by inventing gunpowder. As Hyrule began arming itself with swords and cannons, Majora harnessed the power of the black Triforce Shard. Using it he transformed his body into a hideous demon and opened up gates in which he summoned armies of undead creatures.

Knowing a war was coming, Link went out to battle against Majora alone. However he soon realized that his sword and shield were no match for the black magic Majora had gained. The battle ended with Majora leaving Link to die in the rain, and then his floating fortress slowly drifted closer to Hyrule Castle.

Warning
The following fanfiction gets intensefly gory, dark, sick and twisted. If you might have a weak stomach, or just don't want such a gloomy story, pass this aside. If you think you can stomach it, then read on. Though it starts out light, it gets extremely more twisted later on. This is your warning.
Old Aug. 19, 2003, 06:12 PM   #2
LeltheHuggles
Warrior

Chapter One: Awaken Fierce Deity
Fierce Deity Link

My tortured wounds which cried for the grave were nothing more than but a faint whisper compared to the screaming of my soul which begged for deliverance from this pained existence. Crimson regret ran down my face as the rain beat heavily on my armor. Drop by drop; I could hear each and every patter as if it were like an explosion against my ear. No matter how much my lust for battle called at me my body refused to move. It was far too bruised and tired. I was on the brink of death, whispering forces at my ear. I looked up at the sky, the sky which lay so peacefully over Hyrule. This is the land I swore to protect, but now lay dieing against it. Has Majora finally won? That wicked demon? That vile being of such pure evil? The very thought of his rotting hand ruling Hyrule made my stomach turn, but I could do nothing to stop it. I am dieing. I failed to stop him, and because of that Hyrule will fall….

That which is not, yet part of the whole, only shattered in twain… Twain halves of the same fate, flip sides of the coin, one split second, two beating hearts… born from shadows, children of darkness, fated to battle until the end of time… lift thy curse, awaken thy true nature, thou shall reveal the essence of your destiny…

This voice, which rings to heavenly through my ear. Like a choir of a thousand angels this soft whispering at my ear seemed so celestial to be any human. I can only see a blurred image, a woman wrapped within a cloak of fire. Impossible. The burning molten silk fell loosely around her perfect figure, crimson hair running down her wet yet utterly beautiful face. I stared deeply into those scarlet eyes which burned like fire, I remember that so much. Those burning, fierce eyes of crimson fire. I can never forget them.

If thou wisheth for victory thou shallt sacrifice thee innocence. Purge thy body of impurities and unleash the immortal which hath lain in wait. Awaken, Fierce Deity Link!

Yes… this is my chance. I can become strong enough to fight Majora! I must harness the power of the Delta! Staring at my bloody hand, I could make the faint outline of the dark triangle. It was wide, and stubby, it was only half of the Delta. Majora possessed the other half. Somehow he managed to use its power, and twisted his image and power. He had become a demon of unspeakable strength. Now it is my chance! I can become the most valiant of knights, I can defeat him!

“Yes!,” my voice rang so hollow to the empty night sky. “I hath agree to thane request, reveal thyself oh fair maiden! I wish only for the safety of Queen Zelda, allow me to release thy Delta wrath. Sacrifice mine innocence!”

Very well. Thou hast agreed, and thoust may not refuse mine offer if thou hast thoughts of worry. Onceth thou hast been reborn thou shallt shed thy former life, and transformeth into the most valiant of knights.

“Yes! Mine decision hath been final!” There was no response. I rolled and quickly scanned for the fair maiden who hath appeared before my eyes but for naught! She was not within sight! I could only stare at the empty black sky, and watch as the rain fell from the heavens. I was so cold… is this death? Was everything all an illusion? Mayhaps I twas dreaming after all…

No… what is this feeling? My body felt as if it had no control of itself. The scenery of the old gnarled trees, the blank empty sky, and cracked muddy earth grew evanescent. Transcending through the light I felt as if my life was in the hands of another. My body! It felt as if my blood was on fire! It started at my mind, an explosion of thought and senses. Every around me I could see, as if my eyes were the air itself! I could sense the slightest touch, every faint touch of the rain drop against the air sounded like an exploding cannon. Surging upwards, this feeling felt as if my blood were turning into molten rock! Closing my eyes I had to hide myself from this bright blinding light. And then my blood turned to ice. A freezing feeling of excitement which shot through my veins like a speeding missile. Amazing! I have never felt so powerful before. I stared down at my hands. They were no longer bleeding. My skin was far fairer than any maiden, my hands as smooth and slender as silk. Slowly the light wrapped me within its embrace, this warming comforting feeling of omnipotence. A cleansing light which covered my in shining armor. Quickly it cooled down into shiny luminescent thick armor, which seemed as solid as a rainbow yet was as hard as the toughest diamonds. I look at my other hand and watched in amazement as two long strands of light began to grow from my gauntlet. Slowly they formed and twisted into a unique spiral shaped blade.

I could feel myself descending from the heavens and towards the earth. Falling down within a massive pillar a light, the second I touched the ground it sprung alive with grass and flowers. Old gnarled trees straitened up with pride and beauty, growing new leaves and blooming more flowers. With a single slash of my sword, the sky cleared and parted allowing bright rays of sun to shine warmly on my new armor.

I hath revealed thy true form like Majora hath revealed his form using thy Delta. Prevent his wrath which seeks for blood, his incurable lust for carnage will never end. Thou art but flip sides of the same coin, destined to seek and hunt down each other. I put mine trust in thy, oh Fierce Deity Link.

[img]http://www.tmsword.com/chapters/oni-link_theory.JPG' border='0' alt='user posted image']
Old Aug. 19, 2003, 06:35 PM   #3
Ganny
Bronze Legend

Send a message via AIM to Ganny Send a message via MSN to Ganny

Wow.

Xliunx shall be given the Suite A1 Cell when I take over the world, and shall feast on the finest bread and water.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Teej
Sometimes people prefer the single player adventure as opposed to multiplayer action. Heck, sometimes, people love paying monthly fees to get some multiplayer online action.
You will read the Ultimate Fanfiction NOW!

Slow Suicide (Working Title)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Niroht View Post
I'm not sure. I don't pretend to understand women.
Ganny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Aug. 19, 2003, 07:30 PM   #4
LeltheHuggles
Warrior

is that a good wow?
Old Aug. 19, 2003, 07:53 PM   #5
LeltheHuggles
Warrior

Chapter Two: Hyrule under attack?
Majora
What a fool that Link was to challenge me. Now that I have true power, he was but a weak mortal in my presence. Idiot, he never thought to use his half of the Delta. Oh well, by now he should be dead. A wicked smile spread across my face as I saw the castle slowly coming into view. There it stood, a magnificent fortress of stone and steel. Atop the hill it overlooked the town below, an ominous figure of protection. But I too had my own castle, and Castle of Darkness! It was not as big as Hyrule Castle, but it could fly. But still, I longed to sit in the Kings throne as I watch my minions slit his throat.

“Soon King Hyrule…,” I muttered under my breath. “Soon your daughter and your kingdom will be mine!” I walked over and stared into the mirror at my new awesome power.

“Dear, look at my precious baby,” Gereu came from behind me. “Isn’t he darling…?”

“Indeed… his name shall be Ganon. I will raise him to be a powerful demon indeed.” Looking out the window I saw it, the Castle of Hyrule. “Launch the attack, unleash the undead hordes! The lands shall bow down to me!” I sat back in my throne made from the bones and flesh of my enemies and watch as we attacked the town. Massive pillars made from the bones of the ancient race of dragons stuck deep into the earth, like spikes being driven into a railroad track. Filled with glee I watched as they split open unleashing a dozen massive serpents which went rampant on the town. My eyes lit with light as the creatures danced wildly through the air ripping entire buildings in halves.

http://www.iownjoo.com/freeimghost/ielovip...ipat/Attack.jpg

Then they began to settle down and opened their gaping maws which contained hordes of undead. Almost jumping with joy I watched from atop my castle as my army of zombie warriors filled into the town, slaughtering those who dare opposed.

http://www.iownjoo.com/freeimghost/ielovip...pat/Serpent.jpg

http://www.iownjoo.com/freeimghost/ielovip...pat/Zombies.jpg

“Poor Link, if only you were here to see this,” I chuckled as my minions began to wreak havoc upon the town. Little did I know that he WAS coming…

OOC: Note I did NOT draw these, if you can tell these were scanned from the pages of a manga called Ragnorak. I post the pictures because they went along with my story. Once again I did NOT draw these or have anything to do with them.
Old Aug. 19, 2003, 08:00 PM   #6
Ganny
Bronze Legend

Trust me, in all things considered, it was a good wow.

Xliunx shall be given the Suite A1 Cell when I take over the world, and shall feast on the finest bread and water.

Quote:
Sometimes people prefer the single player adventure as opposed to multiplayer action. Heck, sometimes, people love paying monthly fees to get some multiplayer online action.

Quote:
Old Aug. 19, 2003, 09:35 PM   #7
LeltheHuggles
Warrior

Chapter Three: Defeat looms ever nearer
General Vargrath

“Go men, come one move out!,” I shouted at the soldiers. Quickly dozens and dozens of men ran through the hallways grabbing swords and spears, readying for battle. “This is a fight to defend our Castle, our home, fight with honor and pride and never give up!” Running out the hall I grabbed my loyal steed and mounted upon him. Grabbing a lance I kicked the horse’s side and rode out into the battlefield.

Everywhere the skeleton warriors and redeads lurched lifelessly through the streets attacking whoever dare come near them. Reigning in my horse, I forced him to charge forward, my lance gleaming in the moonlight rays. The thunderous booming of my hooves rang heavily through the air as I rode down my enemies and brought my spear piercing forward. Several walking corpses were instantly skewered upon my lance, and I dropped my weapon and unsheathed my sword. “Men, fire the cannons!,” I commanded as I rode through the hordes of undead, my blade dancing through the air so gracefully and fiercely, with the fluid movements of the graceful falcon and the crashing strength of the admirable mare. Reining my horse I rode back behind the ranks as the soldiers lined up the cannons and fired them. Explosions of dust and powder shot throughout the streets as entire lines of undead troops were being ripped to shreds by the pummeling forces of the cannon balls. “Not even the undead can survive being torn to pieces!” A smile came across my face, I was proud to defend Hyrule and I was proud to command these troops which fought so bravely. Not even the demonic army of Majora could stop us. Or so I thought.

“Sir, we’re out of gunpowder and ammunition!,” a soldier called out.

“What!? Isn’t there anymore in the armory?”

“Sorry sir but we’ve used up the years worth of supply.”

“Already? Well then unsheathe your blades and charge on my command, we’ve already thinned out their numbers.” Holding my blade out the sighing rays of the midnight moon reflected softly against the hilt of my sword. “I can’t see them… the dust is too thick!” Squinting my eyes I tried to focus, and then I saw them. Thousands upon thousands of undead casually strode through the streets. My eyes widened in horror as I realized half of these undead we’re my own troops! “Charge and unleash your wrath against these abominations of the living!” Raising my gleaming sword high in the air I charged into the mass swinging my sword. My horse squealed in pain as claws raked against its hides, creatures dangling from its side gnawing away. Jumping off I stepped back as a group of redead began to feed on my horse whilst it was still breathing. Swirling around my blade hacked through the chalky feel of bone as several skeletons lurched at me.

“My blade hath no affect General, thy creatures of darkness hath powers beyond ours!,” a soldier cried. “What are thane order-ARGHH!”
He was quickly silenced as a redead latched onto his face. “No, how can we fight against our own dead soldiers! Retreat, fall back to the castle. These creatures are far too strong.” Turning tail I began to flee as the mass of undead continued to stalk us. “Where are the Kings sorcerers!?”

“I hath no idea my liege!”

“Argh, we need light magic!” Turning around I closed the gates against the following mob of living dead. “Tell me, how many soldiers do we have left?”

The trainee was eerily silent.

“Tell me!”

“Less than half our original force. I told the other legions to surrender, and as they fled they were cut down by undead. The more of our soldiers that die the bigger that army grows. They outnumber us sir, I think we have lost.”

“#!@$it! Where is Link?”

“Last we saw he went out to face Majora…alone.” I turned away. Zelda will be saddened by Link’s death. They were close, no matter how much the law forbids the relationship of a knight and a princess. “The best knight we had… where is Draziw? We need the Kings Advisor! I think… we have lost.”

Old Aug. 19, 2003, 10:57 PM   #8
Ganny
Bronze Legend

Oh my, this can't end well. Go Lel, this is going to be good!

Quote:

Quote:
Old Aug. 20, 2003, 12:47 PM   #9
LeltheHuggles
Warrior

Chapter Four: A Nameless Warrior
Fierce Deity Link

The rain beat heavily down on my new, nearly invincible armor. A confident smirk was all over my face as I strode casually through the fields, my hand gripping the hilt of my massive blade. It felt so heavy, and yet at the same time felt as light as a feather. I could feel the immense power surging through my body, and it felt great. Majora here I come! As I past a puddle I noticed my reflection. I squatted down and peered closer. It was a sharp clean face hidden with tribal paint and yellow glowing eyes. I could only see a vague resemblance to myself before, but now I was much stronger!

As Hyrule loomed in the distance I saw everything set aflame! The streets lay littered with carnage and dead bodies which quickly rose up again! In the sky lay a large black mass, hidden within a cloak a shadows. Majora! He attacked Hyrule! That bastard, I’ll have his throat! As I ran forward I felt as if I was getting anyway at all. Apparently it appeared I couldn’t run very fast.

“Blast this inferno armor!,” I cursed as I kept running. “My legs hath given up their speed!” Angrily I stopped and punched my fist against the ground. Perhaps this wasn’t the best of ideas.

If thou hast wisheth for speed then thou shallt have it, ask thy Goddess of the Wind, Farore.

What!? Twas that voice again, but from where? I looked around but saw no one. Ask Farore? Mayhaps this could work… Bending down on my knees I cupped my hands together and began praying for Farore. “Oh might Goddess who hath bestowed such life into thane creation, respond to mine prayer and give me thy speed so I may protect my princess, fairest of maidens Zelda.” I waited… nothing at first. But slowly I looked at the ground and saw small, tiny orbs of green light rising through the air. Dancing and twirling so merrily against the light currents of the air. A zephyr blew by my face and gently brushed my cheek with its warm soft embrace. I could feel the wind kicking up, this surging speed from within. Without thinking I kicked off the ground and shot forward streaking across the ground faster than any arrow that ever flew. With a trail of green orbs following me, I kept running forward faster than the raging waters of a river. My legs became a blur, my arms became a blur, the scenery became a blur! As I approached the town I could see the houses lit aflame, the hordes of undead gnawing at the dead bodies of the soldiers. Without thinking I raised my sword high in the air, and whilst I still ran at supersonic speeds I ran my blade through a dozen redeads. The result was deafening. At the same time the moan of a dozen redeads shot through the air as they toppled over, limp and dead. Still running I kept zipping through the town until I met the gate and knocked on it

Silence. No response. But then slowly, I could see eyes peering through the peep hole. “Who hath ye be?,” the novice asked in the twisted archaic style of language that Hyrule was trying to ease out of.

“I am…,” I began but paused and put my hands to my face. Pulling hard I tried to remove the mask… but it wouldn’t budge!

Oh ye of little knowledge, thou hast already given up thy life, thy innocence, thy love. Thou art no longer Link, the Valiant Knight, thou art the Fierce Deity, the Warrior of the Gods.

No! This cannot be true! I hath forsaken my love with Zelda! Oh what shall she think of me now? I hath giving up my reason for living! The only thing for me to do now is to kill Majora.

“I am the Fierce Deity, Warrior of the Gods,” I announced thunderously. “I am the wielder of the Spiral Sword! I am the holder of half the Delta Shard! I am who that does not exist! I am… the Nameless Warrior.”
Old Aug. 20, 2003, 01:11 PM   #10
Ganny
Bronze Legend

Oh man, poor, poor Link. Great story Lel!

Quote:

Quote:
Old Aug. 20, 2003, 05:20 PM   #11
Ydna
Turning Japanese
Knight

Very cool story.

Ydna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Aug. 21, 2003, 04:28 PM   #12
LeltheHuggles
Warrior

Chapter Five: A ray of hope?
General Vargrath

“General Vargrath, sir we have someone here to see you!”

“It’d better be Draziw,” I mumbled as I wrapped the bandage tightly around the soldiers arm.

“No, I am the Fierce Deity, I am nameless but call me Deity,” the mysterious voice came from behind. Turning around I stared at him. His armor was godly, his build was impressive yet lean, and his sword brimmed with pride. “I’d advise you let me handle the wounded, otherwise they will all turn into Undead and we will have a serious problem on our hands.” I nodded and stepped aside. However instead of healing him and bent down on one knee and began praying! “Oh mighty Nyru, goddess of the water, grant us your infinite love which hath lay in our hearts and release this man from his mortal anguish, abolish the darkness which lies within!” From somewhere there came a heavenly sapphire glow. Wait, the air itself mayhaps? Swirling dancing orbs of azure blue came spinning from the warriors hand as he laid it against the wound. The soldier gave a sharp cry of pain and I could see dark spirits rising from his body. The black cloudy ghost moaned and groaned as they withered in front of the blinding blue light, then they simply melted. Everywhere all the soldiers were being healed by this cleansing light and the Poes were being killed off.

“Impressive magic,” I complimented. “I suppose your sword contains light magic too? Because those undead you hacked down stayed down.” Studying his blade I nodded my head in approval. “Impressive magic and weapons you have. May I ask where you got these?”

“I am a messenger of the three goddesses,” he said clearly. “The magic is a taste of the Goddess’s power, and the sword is a gift from the heavens. I wield the dark side of the Triforce, and my only reason to live is to slay Majora. Take my aid or not, I will defeat him on my own.”

“Confident yet so stubborn, you remind me of a knight named Link.” When I said “Link” he almost seemed to shudder, as if familiar but I didn’t press it.

“Sir!,” a soldier came in with several other soldiers carrying pots. “This is from Draziw, the Alchemist. If we coat our weapons in this liquid we will be able to fight with the undead. This is liquid light.”

“Is it flammable?”

“Yes, but why?”

“Round up everyone you have that knows how to fire an arrow. Drench the arrow tips in this liquid and lit the arrows on fire. Undead are the smartest creatures, so the fire will confuse them. Anyone who can’t use the bows, or if we run out, have them round up any swords spears and weapons. They will be guarding the inside of the castle, I doubt the Undead will be able to use ladders to scale the walls but they might be able to climb up them so arm one tenth of the archers with swords.”

“Yes sir!”

“And you… Deity, come with me. King Hyrule awaits, and so does his daughter Princess Zelda.” Once again he seemed to flinch at the name, but it was only a tiny flicker in his eyes and I couldn’t tell for sure. Instead I ignored it and lead him to the throne room.

Old Aug. 21, 2003, 05:16 PM   #13
Triforce King
RoboMod 3D
Platinum Triforce Legend

Send a message via MSN to Triforce King

Wow, this is great!
Old Aug. 21, 2003, 06:15 PM   #14
LeltheHuggles
Warrior

Chapter Seven: Attack on Hyrule Castle!
No one

Night quickly descended on the land of Hyrule. Darkness smothered the light, suffocating it. As if turned on by a switch, a thousand stars appeared in the vast emptiness of the night sky. Tiny dots, so small and insignificant yet in reality as massive as the sun itself. And in the night sky loomed the towering ominous Floating Castle, a fortress whose very walls were ripped from the chest of the ancient dragons. A castle whose floors shall be forever stained with the blood and carnage of a thousand warriors. A castle whose owner was so consumed with greed and power that it raped his mind of any sanity. However there was hope, inside Hyrule Castle, or was there? Unknown to the defenders, Majors twisted mind had already plotted their downfall.

“Why are we heading towards the throne room,” Deity questioned the General as they walked through the long empty halls, whose cold currents of air brought a chilling sensation crawling up his spine.

“To see the King,” Vargrath responded gruffly.

“The King is a fat fool at best. Do you seek his advice or is informing him about the details really so important to you?”

“No… actually I want to see the Kings Advisor, Draziw the Alchemist. His wisdom is beyond his already infinite years.” As they approached two massive doors, the General nodded and the two guards opened the door. There inside the massive throne room sat Zelda, Hyrule, and Draziw, along with a handful of heavily armed guards. “Draziw, we seek your wisdom!” Fierce Deity Link froze when he saw Zelda. Back before… they were friends, well… more than friends. However now he was different, he had sacrificed his love for her in order to protect and a small part of him regretted that.

“Ahh I saw you brought a friend,” Draziw twirled at his long beard mindlessly. “Tell me, why have you come to our burning town?”

“I hath come to save ye of thy demon known as Majora,” Deity bowed down politely, keeping one eye on Zelda.

“Ahh I see mayhaps you have hidden motives? Our fairest of maidens, Princess Zelda? Tis a shame but she is already engaged to Prince Valiant.”

“Marry that fool!?,” the princess burst out. “I’d rather eat my own boot! I told you, my heart belongs to Link!” Deity’s heart seemed to flutter for a moment and he blushed deeply.

“Bad news Princess…,” General Vargrath looked downwards. “Link… has perished.”

“No… he can’t…be we...were supposed to be..,” Zelda began but couldn’t go on. She choked on her own tears as she fled the room crying. “I can’t believe it! He can’t be dead! I was supposed to be his bride!” Her screams echoed loudly through the hall as she continued to run as fast and swiftly as her feet could carry her.

“I’ll go get her,” General Vargrath announced as he stood up.

“Why bother?,” a mysterious voice rang out. “She’ll be safer outside the castle then inside!”

“Whose there?,” the General commanded as he drew his sword. Turning around, he saw Gereu standing behind the throne. “How did you get in here!?”

[img]http://www.iownjoo.com/freeimghost/ielovipat/Witch.jpg' border='0' alt='user posted image']

“Fool,” she hissed nastily. “The attack was merely a diversion, while you were busy fighting we dug a hole into the castle. From there the Gereudos will kill all the soldiers inside the castle. As I speak they are sneaking into the barracks and slitting the throats of your sleeping soldiers!”

“No! In the name of Hyrule, I challenge you!,” the General boasted as he held his blade out.

“If you want an opponent I’ve got just the playmate for you… in fact he’s right behind you.”

[img]http://www.iownjoo.com/freeimghost/ielovipat/Troll.jpg' border='0' alt='user posted image']

Note: I did not draw any these or had anything to do with them. I scanned them from the pages of a Manga called Ragnorak.
Old Aug. 21, 2003, 07:44 PM   #15
LeltheHuggles
Warrior

Chapter Eight: General vs. Troll
General Vargrath

My whole body began to grow numb as I felt the ominous lurking presence of the beast behind me. I could feel its body heat rising off of its thick hardened muscles as it breathed hot sticky air onto the back of my neck. What to do? The slightest move and the creature would have me in its foul embrace, and when it would rip my life from my battered body I would rise again as an abomination of the living, as an undead creature… I shuddered at the thought. “Vargrath!,” Draziw called out loud as he raised a handheld cannon. Without warning he lit the fuse and fired.

The impacting shock was immense, and the beast was completely thrown back by the force. The cannon ripped into the monsters stomach and it stumbled backwards howling in pain. “You old fool,” Gereu screeched, her voice worse than the screaming of a thousand banshees. “You shall pay for your interference!” Raising her massive claw she dived downwards like a black meteors and prepared to strike the advisor down.

“You’re mine wrench!,” the nameless warrior cried as he lifted his sword and rammed into the oncoming witch. I turned away and focused on the troll. Shaking all three heads it grunted and rose up again. It was angry, and the cannon did no more than make a painful indent in its stomach.

“I shall send ye to hell foul abominations of life!,” I shouted as I charged towards the monster wielding my blade. With one massive arc like swing I brought my sword crashing down into the beast’s trunk like arm. My sword shattered into two pieces immediately as it clashed against the thick hide of the troll. Holding what remained of my blade I took a step back, placing myself into a defensive position. With a thunderous roar that shook every window of Hyrule, the beast lurched forward and began to charge at me. Picking up speed it swung its massive arm and swept me against the wall. It felt like a tree had smashed against my stomach as the air was forced out of my lungs and I went flying into the wall. Falling down I hacked, wheezed and coughed a lot as I struggled to stand up. My body screamed in anguish, still reeling from the massive blow of the monster.

“Vargrath, take this!,” Draziw called. “Tis the legendary treasured blade of Hyrule, the Master Sword!” Before I could say anything he tossed it through the air and I caught it. There I stood, holding the most powerful blade in all of Hyrule. Its gleaming surface seemed to reflect my image in perfect clarity, finer than any mirror. The edge was as sharp as the finest dagger, and its hilt felt as well crafted as the best ornaments in Hyrule. Its sleeping power was cursing through my veins, this vague sense of immense presence surging through my body!

“Fall by my blade!,” I cried as I ran forward bearing the mighty Master Sword. Leaping up in the air I tilted the sword at a downwards angle and could feel the energy cursing through my veins. My heart was beating like a rabbit, a constant nonstop drumming. My hands gripped the hilt tighter, beads of sweat dripping down my brow. “Manten Misturugi Kagero no Ryu ! (Full Heaven Shadow of the Dragon)” The blade light aflame with the holy light which connected the sword to the Triforce and I could feel the power that I held within my hands. Jumping upwards I landed one fatal slash. I ran my blade into the monsters chest and kept running it upwards ripping a massive gash within the creature’s chest. It cried in pain as black dust and dirt came gushing from its reanimated flesh as it fell backwards, all three heads with a blank expression on their face. Sighing with relief, I turned around just in time to see Gereu land the final blow to Deity…
Old Aug. 21, 2003, 10:30 PM   #16
Ganny
Bronze Legend

Ah, your story has too much fiery sugar coated goodness!

Quote:

Quote:
Old Aug. 22, 2003, 01:23 PM   #17
LeltheHuggles
Warrior

Chapter Nine: The bitter taste of defeat
Fierce Deity Link

Foolishly the guards tried to help me and rushed over. “Halt in the name of King Hyrule, I command you to-ARGHH,” they cried out in pain as they were ripped into pieces.

[img]http://www.iownjoo.com/freeimghost/ielovipat/Death.jpg' border='0' alt='user posted image']

“Such fools they were,” a new creature appeared from behind the throne.

[img]http://www.iownjoo.com/freeimghost/ielovipat/Bongo.jpg' border='0' alt='user posted image']

“Ahh Bongo so nice of you to join us,” Gereu mused as she licked the blood off her massive claws. “Care to join me in killing this fine specimen of a warrior?”

“No, I was sent by Majora to retrieve princess Zelda.”

“Oh what would he want with that brat?”

“Not for him my mistress, for your son Ganondorf. He thinks she would make a fine slave wife for him.”

“NO!,” the king shouted in protest. “She is already engaged to Prince Valiant. Besides her heart is set on someone already dead so even if you get my consent you’ll never get hers!”

“Shut up old fool, and die!”

“You’ll have to get through me first!,” I cried as I charged Bongo. Ramming him I brought my blade slashing downward and kicked off. His long arms became a massive blur as he unleashed a relentless assault of blades and slashes. Bearing through the storm of pummeling blows I struck forward against his arms. And so our blades danced fiercely through the air, each strike getting more savage and vicious than the last.

“Face it, you’ll never win against me, I am Majora’s right hand man!” With a spin, he brought all fours arms slashing around. I blocked his attempt with my sword and leapt forward bearing all my might. Our blades clashed once again and this time I began a fury of deadly swings. My blows were harsh and quick, yet somewhat ugly and in bad form. With a few quick blows Bongo sent my stumbling back. Amazingly my armor was still in good shape, only a few scratches here and there.

“I summon thine power, of Goddess Din of the molten rock!,” I began to chant as my hands moved in quick gestures.

[img]http://www.iownjoo.com/freeimghost/ielovipat/Summoning.jpg' border='0' alt='user posted image']

“Take these, fireballs of pure elemental force!”

[img]http://www.iownjoo.com/freeimghost/ielovipat/Fireball.jpg' border='0' alt='user posted image']

Like meteors they reined down on the beast and engulfed him in a sea of flames. His cries of agony were loud and pierced through the air like arrows. Fiery destruction swept him in massive currents of flaming energies as it tossed his burnt body against the wall.

“Your turn Scarecrow!,” I called out to Gereu. I took the remaining fireballs and unleashed my fury onto her.

“Fool, you dare to challenge me in magic?,” she laughed viciously. “You are an archer challenging a knight to a swordfight!” Raising her hands calmly the fireballs stopped before they even reached her.

[img]http://www.iownjoo.com/freeimghost/ielovipat/Deflecting Attack.jpg' border='0' alt='user posted image']

Swooping down like a hawk descending on its prey she brought her massive claw shooting forward like a rocket and it smashed into my gut. With a shrug she tossed me against the wall like a rag doll and I rolled over, bruised and tired. This is defeat.. twice in the same day I have encountered it…

Note: I did not draw these, these images are from a manga called Ragnorak
Old Aug. 22, 2003, 02:57 PM   #18
Lily of the Valley
"Get bent, pricks!"
Hero

Send a message via AIM to Lily of the Valley Send a message via MSN to Lily of the Valley Send a message via Yahoo to Lily of the Valley

Wow. Not too crazy a bout the Link & Zelda thing, but you portray the characters well, so it isn't much of a bother. I'll have you know that FD Link is also on my Bishie list... *Chases after Deity with bishie box* You have quenched my thirst for a good FD Link ff. Bishojou cookies for you! *hands him a box of Mai-san's Deedlit cookies*

Lily of the Valley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Aug. 22, 2003, 03:13 PM   #19
LeltheHuggles
Warrior

SWEET Deedlit, i looove deedlit *drool* deedlit, err what was i saying. anyways im basiclly explaining and setthing everything up in this FF that will explain the whys of the future(like who are the kokiris really?) and stuff like that. I wont spoil anything even though im getting giddy as a school girl, but DEEDLIT. Yum, cookies.
Old Aug. 22, 2003, 03:28 PM   #20
Lily of the Valley
"Get bent, pricks!"
Hero

Send a message via AIM to Lily of the Valley Send a message via MSN to Lily of the Valley Send a message via Yahoo to Lily of the Valley

Quote:
SWEET Deedlit, i looove deedlit *drool* deedlit, err what was i saying. anyways im basiclly explaining and setthing everything up in this FF that will explain the whys of the future(like who are the kokiris really?) and stuff like that. I wont spoil anything even though im getting giddy as a school girl, but DEEDLIT. Yum, cookies.
hm...personally Deedlit would look much bettter without those paper bags on her feet & arms that she always wears. *bites into a Deity cookie* She does remind me of Victoria Chen.

Lily of the Valley is offline   Reply With Quote