Go Back   ZeldaPower Forums > General Area > General Gaming and Zelda

Old Dec. 9, 2003, 06:56 PM   #21
Darkmoonchild
ZP Phantom
Gold Legend

Send a message via AIM to Darkmoonchild Send a message via MSN to Darkmoonchild Send a message via Yahoo to Darkmoonchild Send a message via Skype™ to Darkmoonchild
Default The Official Nintendo 5 Topic

i loved that system

Darkmoonchild is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Dec. 18, 2003, 06:05 PM   #22
Samwise_the_Great
Peasant

Quote:
all i can say is that this console is going to rock and kick Sony's butt....
Nothign beats Sony and frankly I don't think Nintendo will last long enough to make a new console. They shyould go Bankrupt sometime in 2004.
They can call their last system Grave
<br><b><i><u>Thanks to Master Gohan for da sig banner</u></i></b><br><b>Winner of Cute/Funny Award</b><br><br><i>We're not tools of the government, or anyone else. Fighting is the only thing I was good at, but at least I always fought for what I believed in."- </i>Grey Fox<br><br>Why yes, I've grown tired with ZP and find Gaia superior, why don't I leave? I dunno I just feel ZP will stop being gay someday.
Samwise_the_Great is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Dec. 20, 2003, 12:16 PM   #23
Facelessman
Bronze Legend

Nintendo has about $6 billion. I think

They wont go away any time soon...they will never die. Even if they stop making home consoles, they won't stop being king of handhelds, and they won't stop making cool games.

If Nintendo can stop being dumb and be as creative and as good as they used to be nobody will be able to beat them.
Facelessman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Dec. 20, 2003, 09:22 PM   #24
Samwise_the_Great
Peasant

They are to dumb at the fact they created their Grim Reaper
Playstaion was the result of a broken pact with nintendo and sony
And that whooped N64 as Ps2 whoped gamecube
<br><b><i><u>Thanks to Master Gohan for da sig banner</u></i></b><br><b>Winner of Cute/Funny Award</b><br><br><i>We're not tools of the government, or anyone else. Fighting is the only thing I was good at, but at least I always fought for what I believed in."- </i>Grey Fox<br><br>Why yes, I've grown tired with ZP and find Gaia superior, why don't I leave? I dunno I just feel ZP will stop being gay someday.
Old Dec. 22, 2003, 07:41 PM   #25
Darkmoonchild
ZP Phantom
Gold Legend

Send a message via AIM to Darkmoonchild Send a message via MSN to Darkmoonchild Send a message via Yahoo to Darkmoonchild Send a message via Skype™ to Darkmoonchild

But yet nintendo is a much better company then sony. it just that they are making dumb decisions.

Old Dec. 23, 2003, 06:22 PM   #26
KaokanDBZ

Some people are all like "It should be able to play SNES games and NES games and Gameboy games and Audio CD's and DVD's and cd-i discs!"

I have to say.. that's super-retarted. Every new format of disc that the machine has to play slows the processor down.... So, while compatability with GCN games might be nifty, compatability with systems from 20 years ago is just rediculous.
Old Dec. 23, 2003, 06:33 PM   #27
Samwise_the_Great
Peasant

Quote:
But yet nintendo is a much better company then sony. it just that they are making dumb decisions.
Is Nintendo is soo much better then how come it's first next-generation system is at the bottem of the charts
Old Dec. 23, 2003, 06:53 PM   #28
KaokanDBZ

uhmm... because it's not
Old Dec. 23, 2003, 07:28 PM   #29
Pinflan_Jinglewit
Gold Legend

Send a message via AIM to Pinflan_Jinglewit

Besides, it makes sense that PS2 has sold more than the GC. It came out a year earlier.

PS
X-Box is at the bottom.
Old Dec. 23, 2003, 07:56 PM   #30
Darkmoonchild
ZP Phantom
Gold Legend

yep. sorry to say xbox sucks. The only positive thing about xbox ( and i mean ONLY positive thing about it) Is it's online support. Xbox live absolutly kicks %$$

Old Dec. 23, 2003, 08:00 PM   #31
Jerle563
Squire

Send a message via AIM to Jerle563

Yes xbox live rocks
Jerle563 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Dec. 23, 2003, 08:09 PM   #32
Darkmoonchild
ZP Phantom
Gold Legend

They need gamecube live!

Old Dec. 24, 2003, 09:49 PM   #33
Samwise_the_Great
Peasant

That sounds stupid and that will never happen so now i must do my practiced Villenus Laugh
Muhahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!
Old Dec. 28, 2003, 02:20 PM   #34
Darkmoonchild
ZP Phantom
Gold Legend

Not as stupid as your laugh

Old Dec. 31, 2003, 12:23 AM   #35
Random
Peasant

Send a message via AIM to Random

I know a very reliable inside source, and if I do remember correctly, it will be Generation 3, for their third generation of 3D consoles.
<br><span style='color:whitesmoke'>"No one touches my Princess!! LIGHT WARRIORS?? You impertinent fools, I, Garland, will knock you all down!!" - Garland, Final Fantasy I<br><a href='http://zpforums.hostsurreal.com/index.php?act=ST&f=20&t=7420&st=0&#entry266664' target='_blank'>My comic strip, Mezzo-Nothing!</a><br>Last updated: 2/14/04</span>
Random is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Dec. 31, 2003, 06:39 AM   #36
Gizmo
Global Moderator
Gold Legend

Quote:
They need gamecube live!
Nintendo hates online play. I don't know why, but in some ways it doesn't really bother me. After all, not all kids have a credit card (considering GC is a kid based console) and not every parent is willing to borrow their card to their kids. Once online play is a free service, or at least if methods of payment become easier (come on, you gotta admit: it's frustrating to know you have the money but you can't spend it on the things you want) Nintendo will enter the online business too. For now you can use the Broadband adapter for Mario Kart (that is if you have more that one GC in one household)
"Close Encounters to me is as good a piece of concert music as the 20th century has produced. Everybody fixates on... the Superman fanfare, or Star Wars - Main Theme, or the Raiders March. It's what happens after that, it's not the big popular hook where you go: 'My God John Williams is a genius.' Y'know it's the stuff which is maybe less hooky and less hummable, but is great art." - Hans Zimmer
Gizmo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan. 1, 2004, 11:02 PM   #37
Ydna
Turning Japanese
Knight

They should come up with a cool name for the new system. Something creative.

Ydna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan. 2, 2004, 01:57 PM   #38
Darkmoonchild
ZP Phantom
Gold Legend

N-5 isnt creative?

Old Jan. 5, 2004, 02:51 PM   #39
Windmill
"Organise" not "Organize"
Silver Legend

Nintendo hates online play because they've had a bad experience with it in the past aprrently, but I actually read somewhere else that nintendo did quite well with their online play for the snes.

You see, nintendo created a satalite dish thingy that between 4-7pm you could go on and download updated versions of games, play games against other people and chat. I heard it did so well it didn't stop updating until 1999, and kept it running until 2000. So I don't know what the problem is because from what I heard it did well, but maybe they got it wrong too.
Old Jan. 6, 2004, 01:35 PM   #40
Darkmoonchild
ZP Phantom
Gold Legend

Nevr heard of this. I wanna play online!