Go Back   ZeldaPower Forums > Zelda Series > Handheld Zelda Games > Spirit Tracks

Old Mar. 2, 2010, 04:06 PM   #1
Videogamemaniac
Squire

Default Duet troubles

Anybody else here have trouble with the duets in the game?

On my first play through I got up to the second to last Lokomo duet without much trouble. After over at least ten tries I finally got lucky and made it past that duet without knowing of the metronome in the background. I didn't have much trouble with the final Lokomo duet when trying to time my notes to the metronome in the background.
The final duet in the game drove me nuts, I had to resort to using the fake mic blow AR code. Even then I still had a bit of trouble with that duet. In the end I had screwed it up big time as I had played two notes out of order and played one note I shouldn't have; but the game did accept it.

While I was having trouble with the duets, I did my fair share of complaining on GameFAQs.
ZP actually got lucky, as there was one point where the Spirit Tracks message board over at GameFAQs was flooded with complaints about how hard the duets were.
I agree the duets can be very hard if you don't pay attention to the metronome in the background as well as another factor I don't feel like mentioning.
Old Mar. 2, 2010, 07:42 PM   #2
lancol
Representative
Bronze Legend

Default Re: Duet troubles

Yeah, it was a pain sometimes. I usually got it before 5 trys so it wasn't too big of a deal.

lancol is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Mar. 5, 2010, 01:24 PM   #3
Videogamemaniac
Squire

When I started the second file I had a bit of trouble on the first duet when trying to time my notes to the metronome. But I got without too much trouble.
Old Mar. 5, 2010, 10:20 PM   #4
Colonel Caboose
This is ZP not Sparta!!!
Bronze Legend

The last three were hard for me, because I was doing it in the car, which had a continuos current of air going to my mic.
Colonel Caboose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Mar. 12, 2010, 12:45 PM   #5
Sheik421
Queen of Space
Squire

for me the three was the hardest when you had to go blue, oranage, and purple. I keep blowing a little on yellow when I tried to blow on purple
Sheik421 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Mar. 12, 2010, 03:44 PM   #6
Red
Been gone for TOO LONG...
Hero

Send a message via MSN to Red

Quote:
Originally Posted by lancol View Post
Yeah, it was a pain sometimes. I usually got it before 5 trys so it wasn't too big of a deal.
That last Lokomo was hard, but not the others.
Red is offline   Reply With Quote